This old Jewish quarter is certainly one of the great jewels of Paris. To know the district of Marais is to know the true essence of the French capital. This elegant district, full of architectural gems, is today the ‘’chic’’ neighborhood par excellence for Parisians. Grand palaces, luxury shops, essential museums, and synagogues, not to mention the center of the French Revolution: the Bastille! A grand adventure in only two and a half hours.Contact us for private tour
Private tours only.
Contact us to arrange one!
- The Bastille
- History of the Marais District neighborhood
- Centre Georges Pompidou
- Museum of Art and History of Judaism and Anne Frank garden
- National Archives and Museum of History
- Picasso Museum
- Historical Library of the City of Paris
- The Carnavalet Museum
- Sully Hotel
- Victor Hugo’s Home and much, much more…